Friday 3 July 2015

Home Made LED LCD Projector V. 2.0








Previously I posted instructable on how to make LED HD projector that you can see here instructables.com/id/DIY-LED-PROJECTOR

This was my first attempt to make projector then I more improve it and add many other features.
So I upgraded my projector. Many new features I added in this version that was needed for professional look.

What’s New –
1. Keystone correction feature added.
2.  Now my projector more brighter.
3. New box design looks smaller.
4. Add internal speaker.
5. Add relay module for  auto on/off LED light with my LCD remote.
6. Batter box finishing look like company product.
7. Add new menus buttons.



How to add relay module?

I bought 5v relay module from ebay.in @ 190 /- INR. I connect it with my 5v lcd controller pan drive power source and output terminal (COM and NO) connected with LED light driver and 240v power source. Now when I on my LCD controller with my remote the relay get triggered and LED light on automatically.



How To Make ?















Final Results - 

All results are in the completely dark room and simple white wall. The projector set approx 10 feet far from the wall and screen size is project approx 100".
 



 

25 comments:

  1. bhai yeh sare part kha se milte hai aur en sare parts ke kia name hai pls send me plzzzzzz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bhai yeh sare part kha se milte hai aur en sare parts ke kia name hai pls send me plzzzzzz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much you paid for lcd and lens?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dost is projector ki sari messerment bhi to batao led se fersnal lens kitni duri per hai or lcd kitni duri per or lcd se triplet lens kitni duri per hai ye sab detail bhi to batao esa thodi hai bas pic leke dal di batana hai to puri tarha se batao sari detail batao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read my first post. You will get all measurements there. Bhai thoda to apna bhi dimag istemal karna padega.blog ki phali post pado pata chal jayega

      Delete
  5. Bhai kitne rupaye ka pad jayega ye projector?��
    Mujhe meri email id ltiwari64@gmail.com ya
    Whatsapp no. +91 8750854699 par bata do.
    Please...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi kegal pola.
    I am from gujrat . I want to make one like this you made . In my city I can't get parts . Kiya mere liye banasakteho ap ? Give me your number...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice Blog, I like that Blog thanks for sharing. . Please keep on posting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How can I wire up all the parts..?? Do you have any for supplying the power in a good manner..?? Plz advise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi kehal.. I m planning to build this.. can u plz help how can I wire up all the parts with their driver to the power supply..???. plz advise..

    ReplyDelete
  10. How can I wire up all the parts..?? Do you have any for supplying the power in a good manner..?? Plz advise

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, Thanks for sharing such a informative content with us.
    Hp Printer Repairs & Projector lamp replacement & Benq Projector repairs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, Thanks for sharing such a informative content with us.

    Hp Printer Repairs & Projector lamp replacement & Benq Projector repairs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Plz post projector full video u how to assemble and with name of parts...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Plz post projector full video u how to assemble and with name of parts...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Plz send me u r mobile no..or what's up no...my e-mail is pradeepchauhanpsc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bro can u pls share measurments n other details of this projector with us . Fast

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice Post ABout "Home Made LED LCD Projector V. 2.0"

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yaar 32-36v ka driver kitne mai ayega aur kahan se lu aur 5v module ka definition aache se pic k sath bata do

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have a plan to make one good hi end HD projector can you add my whatsapp number for any clarifications +919740078871. roananth@gmail.com I will wait for your good advise to start. Whatsapp me your number. Best Regards. Ananth.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sir...can u tell me in details of 5v relay module with connection of led lights.....how i will connection it...?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Informative and helpful post, it is so interesting and appreciable that you made a LED-LCD projector V-20 at home. Keep it up..!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Raise projection sets contend with small scale show DLP, they are 15 to 19 inches thick and weigh around 100 lbs. Front anticipating LCDs are lightweight, little and compact, it measures 4 lbs.Best 55 inch tvs

    ReplyDelete